Saturday, September 20, 2014

Quick Addendum - I Had to Share "Being an Arist" Graphic

Hey Guys,

I will try not to do multiple posts on the same day, but this was too good to resist. This came from my niece on Facebook and I'm not sure of the source. I certainly won't claim credit for it and if someone knows, I'll gladly give them the credit, for this is certainly right on target.


Now, if you actually study it, you might come to the conclusion that, to be an artist, you have be jealous, petty, insecure, and generally neurotic.

To which, at least as it applies to me, I say - yes!

Tomorrow, I intend to post on my own recent "crisis of confidence" that nearly derailed me last week and how I'm dealing with it now.

Note the bottom entry - "Hating the crap out of your work". Per my previous post, I have a different perspective on my current job. I don't love it passionately, but I'm very thankful for it and see it as a means of taking me to my wannabee author career.

Happy Saturday, wannabee authors!

No comments:

Post a Comment